CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sorry!

Sorry peeps! I havn't been on here for soooo long! Anyway, life has been boring. I miss all my friends! This summer has been boring for me. I died my hair!(kinda). On the 4th of July I'll take some pics and post them on here. But here are some pics I've taken over the summer!


i saw this car parked at maverik!


i took this pic on the last day of school. these are my friends! on the way left is ashley, then breianna, then rylie, then rachael, then shawneen, then shelbi.


shawneen is on the left, then me, then rachael. we are on the play thing in arctic circle

4 comments:

shelbi said...

I hate that picture with me in it. It makes me look fat and out of place. TAKE IT OFF!!! (please)

Caesy Jade Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caesy Jade Smith said...

hey hailey!!! I miss you and shawneen!! I love your hair it is so freakin cute!! It is so long sense I have seen you last!!!!! I like the color in it!!! Well bye!!!!

shelbi said...

that little car, or whatever it is is freakin' awesome. I want one.